Subject: [BK PATCH] USB fixes for 2.6.7-rc3
From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Hi,

Here are three bugfixes for the USB code against 2.6.7-rc3.  They do the
following:
	- fix deadlock in usbfs
	- fix bug and enable the pwc USB driver to build
	- fix bugs in cyberjack driver to enable device to work.

Please pull from:  bk://kernel.bkbits.net/gregkh/linux/usb-fix-2.6

Patches will be posted to linux-usb-devel as a follow-up thread for
those who want to see them.

thanks,

greg k-h

 drivers/usb/core/devio.c       |    2 +-
 drivers/usb/media/Kconfig      |    2 +-
 drivers/usb/media/pwc-if.c     |    9 +--------
 drivers/usb/serial/cyberjack.c |   21 ++++++---------------
 include/linux/usb.h            |    1 +
 5 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)
-----

<kaie:kuix.de>:
  o USB: enable pwc usb camera driver

<siegfried.hildebrand:fernuni-hagen.de>:
  o USB: Fix problems with cyberjack usb-serial-module since kernel 2.6.2

Duncan Sands:
  o USB devio.c: deadlock fix